Welcome to Peak Sports and Spine Physical Therapy,
- Specialize in quality orthopedic, spine and sports-related services. We care for you... the people who live, work and play in our very own communities.
- Strategize your treatment in a personal, respectful, and caring manner in an outpatient setting.
- Provide physical therapy services in an ethical, convenient and cost-effective environment. Our rehabilitation clinics are independently owned and are directed by physical therapists.
- Welcome you to eight convenient locations throughout the greater Seattle and Seattle Eastside area: Bellevue, Renton, Issaquah, Factoria, Lake City, Snoqualmie and our newest location, Sammamish Plateau.
- and of course, our clinics open early and stay open late to better fit your schedule.
Peak Sports and Spine Physical Therapy is Sponsoring the Spirit of Bellevue Run and Walk - 2014
Peak Sports is proud to announce that we will be sponsoring this year's Spirit of Bellevue Run & Walk, to be held on Sunday, August 10th.
We will also be providing FREE Runner Screenings at our Bellevue clinic on July 29th from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Run participants can have a free 15 minute gait analysis including recommendations on what shoe type fits you best and quick answers to your injury/prevention questions. Limited spots are available. Call the clinic at 425-450-9801 to reserve a spot.
FREE Runner Screening DetailsDate: Tuesday, July 29
Time: 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Location: Peak Sports and Spine Physical Therapy - Bellevue
Address: 12501 Bel-Red Road, Suite 100, Bellevue, WA 98005
Part-Time Physical Therapist Position Available at Lake City
The Lake City clinic is seeking a part-time Physical Therapist to cover afternoons/evenings and Saturdays, approximately 20 hours per week. Candidate must be committed to furthering his/her knowledge and skills through advanced training as well as have a strong desire for community involvement.Learn More and Apply for this Position
High School ATC Position Available at Factoria
There is an immediate opening for a High School ATC at the Factoria Clinic. The candidate must have a Washington license. Experience preferred but new grads welcome to apply. Salary DOE.