Welcome to Peak Sports and Spine Physical Therapy,
- Specialize in quality orthopedic, spine and sports-related services. We care for you... the people who live, work and play in our very own communities.
- Strategize your treatment in a personal, respectful, and caring manner in an outpatient setting.
- Provide physical therapy services in an ethical, convenient and cost-effective environment. Our rehabilitation clinics are independently owned and are directed by physical therapists.
- Welcome you to eight convenient locations throughout the greater Seattle and Seattle Eastside area: Bellevue, Renton, Issaquah, Factoria, Lake City, Snoqualmie and our newest location, Sammamish Plateau.
- and of course, our clinics open early and stay open late to better fit your schedule.
Peak Sports Lake City Congratulates Emma Morris!
Peak Sports and Spine Physical Therapy Lake City would like to congratulate Emma Morris, daughter of Peak Sports Lake City Physical Therapist Carrie Morris, who is pictured signing her letter of intent to go to Gonzaga University to run track and cross-country. Way to go Emma!
Bellevue Clinic Wins 2014 King 5 TV Best of Western Washington Award
Immediate opening in our Factoria office for a Full or Part-Time Physical Therapist
Prefer experience in outpatient orthopedica/sports.