Welcome to Peak Sports and Spine Physical Therapy,
- Specialize in quality orthopedic, spine and sports-related services. We care for you... the people who live, work and play in our very own communities.
- Strategize your treatment in a personal, respectful, and caring manner in an outpatient setting.
- Provide physical therapy services in an ethical, convenient and cost-effective environment. Our rehabilitation clinics are independently owned and are directed by physical therapists.
- Welcome you to eight convenient locations throughout the greater Seattle and Seattle Eastside area: Bellevue, Renton, Issaquah, Factoria, Lake City, Snoqualmie and our newest location, Sammamish Plateau.
- and of course, our clinics open early and stay open late to better fit your schedule.
Part-Time Physical Therapist Position Available at Lake City
The Lake City clinic is seeking a part-time Physical Therapist to cover afternoons/evenings and Saturdays, approximately 20 hours per week. Candidate must be committed to furthering his/her knowledge and skills through advanced training as well as have a strong desire for community involvement.Learn More and Apply for this Position
High School ATC Position Available at Factoria
There is an immediate opening for a High School ATC at the Factoria Clinic. The candidate must have a Washington license. Experience preferred but new grads welcome to apply. Salary DOE.